Supplier’s Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product, you’re entitled to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, you can get a refund;
- up to six months: if it can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund in most cases;
- up to six years: if the goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back.
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below, which you should read carefully.
This is our contract with you, and it sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Streamline Corporate Limited, registered in England no. 09624508, with our registered office at 47 Gee Street, London, England, EC1V 3RS; and
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you have any questions about this contract or any orders you have placed, please contact us by:
- sending an email to email@example.com; or
- filling out and submitting the online contact form available on the Streamline Contact page and ask for the Consumer Account Manager; or
- calling us on any of the numbers listed on our Streamline Contact page (our telephone lines are generally open 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday – Friday (other than public holidays).
If you would like this contract in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
Who are we?
We are Streamline Corporate Limited, registered in England no. 09624508, with our registered office at 47 Gee Street, London, England, EC1V 3RS.
Our postal address is 7 Queen Anne Drive Newbridge, Edinburgh EH28 8LH, Scotland, UK.
Our VAT number is: 271 6759 32.
The details of this contract will not be filed by us. Please print out or save a copy of this contract for your records as we will not save a copy for you
1.1 If you buy goods on our site, you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
1.2 These terms and conditions apply only if you are buying goods on our site as a consumer (that is: for purposes outside of your business, craft or profession). If you are buying goods on our site in the course of business, our business terms and conditions apply to such purchases, which can be accessed here.
1.3 This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
1.4 When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be legally bound by:
- 1.4.1 our website terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them; and
- 1.4.2 specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant webpage for the goods or click on the [insert details such as ‘key information’ button] at any time during the online checkout process.
All the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
2.1 By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- 2.1.1 click on the ‘key information’ button during the purchase process;
- 2.1.2 read the acknowledgement email (see clause 3); or
- 2.1.3 contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
2.2 The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
2.3 If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
3.1 Our Privacy Notice is available here.
3.2 Your privacy and personal information are important to us. Any personal information that you provide to us will be dealt with in line with our Privacy Notice , which explains what personal information we collect from you, how and why we collect, store, use and share such information, your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us and supervisory authorities if you have a query or complaint about the use of your personal information.
4.1 Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
4.2 You place an order on the site by:
- 4.2.1 choosing the item (including any specifics such as size) and the quantity (the price for the item alone, VAT inclusive, is displayed);
- 4.2.2 adding the item to the basket;
- 4.2.3 when satisfied with the basket, providing the delivery address;
- 4.2.4 when the delivery address has been entered, progressing to and identifying the shipping method (where any delivery cost is displayed);
- 4.2.5 clicking the box to confirm that you have been shown these terms and conditions; and
- 4.2.6 if content, continuing to payment.
Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. You can make any changes before submitting your order to us.
4.3 When you place your order and confirm that you will pay for the order at the end of the online checkout process (when you click on the Pay Now / Complete Order button), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted by us, for the reasons in the next clause.
4.4 We may contact you to say that we do not accept your This is typically for the following reasons:
- 4.4.1 the goods are unavailable;
- 4.4.2 we cannot authorise your payment;
- 4.4.3 you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- 4.4.4 we are not allowed to sell the goods to you, or we do not sell to people at the address provided (such as Russia and Brazil: please see clause 9);
- 4.4.5 you have ordered too many goods; or
- 4.4.6 there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
4.5 We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- 4.5.1 a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- 4.5.2 we will dispatch the goods to you.
5.1 You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
5.2 The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
5.3 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (for example: a letter sent by post or email) using the contact details at the top of this page. You may use the model cancellation form available here, but it is not obligatory.
5.4 You can also electronically fill in and submit the model cancellation form or any other clear statement on our If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (for example: by email) without delay.
5.5 To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
6.1 If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
6.2 We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
6.3 We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 6.3.1 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- 6.3.2 (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- 6.3.3 if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
6.4 We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
6.5 If you have received goods:
- 6.5.1 you shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired (see clause 2 for the start of the 14 day period);
- 6.5.2 you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods but if they are returned with 14 days of the cancellation, we may in our discretion reimburse you; and
- 6.5.3 you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7.1 We use various service providers to deliver our During the online checkout process, you may be given available delivery options to choose from.
7.2 The estimated date and for delivery of the goods will be set out in our Confirmation Email (see clause 5).
7.3 If something happens which is outside of our control and affects the estimated date of delivery, we will provide you with a revised estimated date for delivery.
7.4 Delivery will take place at the address you gave when you when you placed your order with us.
7.5 Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your Confirmation Email, we will:
- 7.5.1 let you know;
- 7.5.2 cancel your order; and
- 7.5.3 give you a refund.
7.6 If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
7.7 You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
7.8 We do make deliveries to addresses outside of the UK except for Russia and Brazil. We also deliver to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses (although please check that you are allowed to receive the goods at your BFPO address as some goods are restricted or prohibited).
7.9 We may deliver your goods in instalments. If you want to see whether your goods may be delivered in this way, click on the key information button at any time during the online checkout process.
8.1 We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: all major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Maestro, Shop Pay and Apple Pay. We do not accept cash, cheques, or bank transfers.
8.3 Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched, not before.
8.4 All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via any of:
- 8.4.1 Verified by Visa: https://www.visa.co.uk/run-your-business/small-business-tools/payment-technology/verified-by-visa.html;
- 8.4.2 Mastercard®SecureCodeTM: https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/personal/safety-security/identity-check.html; or
- 8.4.3 AmericanExpressSafeKey: https://www.americanexpress.com/uk/security/safekey/.
8.5 If we do not receive your payment and you have already received the goods, you must:
- 8.5.1 pay for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days; or
- 8.5.2 return them to us as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
8.6 If you do not pay for the goods and fail to return them in accordance with clause 5, we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
8.7 Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the cancellation period as set out in clauses 5 and 6
8.8 All prices are in pounds sterling (£) (GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate but exclude delivery charges.
9.1 The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The goods that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
9.2 We are under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with this contract.
9.3 The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
9.4 While we try to make sure that:
- 9.4.1 all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may typically be a small tolerance in weights, sizes and measurements of some goods such as clothing items: and
- 9.4.2 the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your device may vary depending on the device that you
9.5 Any goods sold at discount prices, as remnants or as substandard will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
9.6 If we can’t supply certain goods, we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- 9.6.1 we will let you know if we intend to do this, but this may not always be possible; and
- 9.6.2 you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
10.1 Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this page. They are a summary of some of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
- 10.1.1 visit our webpage: [insert details such as ‘Our promises to you if things go wrong’];
- 10.1.2 contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- 10.1.3 visit the Citizens Advice website citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
10.2 Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
10.3 If your goods are faulty, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
12.1 Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- 12.1.1 losses that were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- 12.1.2 losses that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- 12.1.3 business losses; or
- 12.1.4 losses to non-consumers.
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract. However, if a person acquires the goods lawfully from you (for example, if you have bought them as a gift), you may transfer our guarantee to that person.
14.1 We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently. If you are unhappy with the goods you ordered, our service to you or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible using the contact details set out at the top of this page.
14.2 The Complaint Handling Policy can be accessed here.
14.3 Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to this contract. If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the region of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.