Product of the month… Introducing the UK’s most environmentally-friendly notebook!
If you haven’t already, follow this link to check out the February Edition. Inside, we highlight an innovative new PPE item and a game-changing sustainable phone charger.
Welcome to the second edition of our new Product of the Month spotlight series. This month, we’re looking at a stationery cupboard staple – the notebook. The twist? This one’s made from 99% recycled material, making it ideal for eco-friendly brands.
Let’s get into the tech specs.
Recycled a5 notebook: a stationery cupboard staple for sustainable brands
While we’ve supplied eco-friendly notebooks for some time, this is a brand new edition to our catalogue. Notably, it’s made here in the UK using 99% recycled post-consumer waste.
Did you know? Post-consumer waste is everyday household waste, salvaged from landfill and recycled into paper.
In terms of quality, expect the best. This notebook is hardcover casebound with a soft-touch finish for an executive feel. The material has a subtle grain that’s soft and tactile to touch, making writing feel effortless. If we didn’t tell you, you’d never guess it wasn’t made from every day, non-recycled paper.
If you’re looking for a simple switch to improve your sustainability, we highly recommend adding this to your stationery collection.
Here’s the low down:
- Made in the UK using 99% recycled materials
- 96 80gsm white lined pages and 192 sides
- Sewn bound for improved durability
- Recyclable, biodegradable and REACH compliant
- Soft-touch finish for effortless writing
Branding and customisation options:
- Logo or artwork debossing on the front cover
- Subtle colour change and sheen when debossed
- Foil blocking or full-colour print available
- Elastic strap and pen loop available
- Choice of 5 colours from 25pcs
- Other colours available from 500 pcs
Interested in adding this to your stationery collection? Use the form below to get in touch with one of our sustainable merchandise experts, they’ll be happy to help.